- Shallow 9-inche pie dish
- Food Processor or Blender
- Stirring Spoon
- 1 pound extra-firm tofu
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion powder granulated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder granulated
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes 4 cups chopped greens
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a shallow 9-inch pie dish and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients, except greens, in a food processor or blender and whiz until smooth and creamy, stopping to break up chunks and scrape the sides as necessary.
- Mix in greens, and transfer batter to a pie dish.
- Using a spatula, spread the mixture around so it’s even and tight.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden and the center is firm (not mushy).
Serving: 6Calories: 72kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 7gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 243mgPotassium: 167mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 26mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!