- Nonstick Pan
- 12 ounces assorted greens like kale, collard, Swiss chard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic chopped 1 cup no-salt-added chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon white wine or dry sherry
- ¼ teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- Wash the greens and remove tough stems. Cut or break greens into 2- inch lengths.
- Heat a nonstick pan over high heat; reduce heat to medium-high, add the oil and sauté the garlic for 30 seconds. Add the greens, and sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in the stock, Sherry and hot pepper flakes; cover, and cook 8 to 10 minutes, until greens are soft.