Apple Broccoli Salad
- mixing bowl
- Stirring Spoon
- 3 apples
- 3 cups fresh raw broccoli cut up
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup raisins
- ½ cup nonfat yogurt vanilla flavored
- lettuce optional
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh fruits and vegetables before preparing.
- Cut the apple and take out the seeds. Chop the apple.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve on lettuce.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 135; Carbohydrate, 26 g; Protein, 3 g; Total fat, 4 g; Saturated fat, 0 g; Trans fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber, 4 g; Total sugars, 18 g; Sodium, 27 mg; Calcium, 68 mg; Folate, 30 mcg; Iron, 1 mg. Makes 6 servings.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!