Arizona Grown Watermelon Fire and Ice Salsa
- mixing bowl
- 3 cups chopped watermelon
- ½ cup chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh fruits and vegetables before preparing.
- Combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories 25; Carbohydrate 7 m; Protein 1 m; Total Fat 0 m; Saturated Fat 0 m; Trans Fat 0 m; Cholesterol 0 mg; Fiber less than 1 m; Total Sugars 5 m; Sodium 92 mg; Calcium 8 mg; Folate 2 mcg; Iron 0.3 mg; Percent Calories from Fat 0%.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!