Anything Goes Stir Fry
- Frying Pan
- Stirring Spoon
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 bunches green onions
- 8 ounces chicken pork, or beef
- 1 small head cabbage sliced thin
- 2 carrots shredded
- 1 ¾ cup water
- 2 packages ramen noodles
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing
- Spray frying pan with vegetable spray or use a nonstick pan. Slice green onion and stir fry with oil. Remove onions from pan and set aside.
- Slice chicken, beef, or pork in thin slices. Stir fry until done. Remove meat from pan and set aside.
- Stir fry cabbage and carrots until cabbage wilts, about four minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add water to pan and bring to a boil. Break up ramen noodles and add to boiling water. Add one flavor packet and discard the other.
- Cook noodles until soft, about three minutes. Add green onions, cooked meat, and cabbage mixture to the pan and heat through.
- Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Nutrition information per serving: Calories, 187; Carbohydrate, 28 g; Protein, 11 g; Total Fat 4 g; Saturated Fat, 1 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 32 mg; Fiber, 5 g; Total Sugars, 6 g; Sodium, 168 mg; Calcium, 59 mg; Folate, 55 mcg; Iron, 1 mg; Percent Calories from Fat, 19%. Makes 6 servings
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!