CAPRESE SALAD KABOBS
- Skewers or Toothpicks
- 12 appetizer skewers or 24 toothpicks
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 12 cherry-size fresh mozzarella cheese balls
- 12 fresh basil leaves; torn in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Wash hands with warm water and soap for 20 seconds.
- On each of the appetizer skewers, alternately thread 2 tomatoes, 1 cheese ball and 2 basil leaves.
- Whisk together olive oil and vinegar.
- Drizzle over kabobs.
- Optional: sprinkle with sea salt and ground black pepper.