Easy Turkey Skillet Dinner
- Stirring Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Non-stick cooking spray
- ¾ pound lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion peeled and chopped
- 3 to matoes chopped
- 3 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon each dried basil oregano, and garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
- Spray nonstick cooking spray in a large skillet.
- Brown turkey and onion over medium heat until turkey is cooked through and onion is soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, and seasoning. Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook for 5 minutes more. Serve while hot.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving) calories, 143; carbohydrate, 11g; protein, 24g; total fat, 1g; saturated fat, 0g; trans fat, 0g; cholesterol, 34mg; fiber, 3g; total sugars, 6g; sodium, 356mg; calcium, 34mg; folate, 28mcg; iron, 2mg; percent calories from fat, 6%. 4 servings, approximately 1 cup each