Arizona Sunshine Salad
- Cutting Board
- mixing bowl
- 1 peeled grapefruit
- 1 peeled orange
- 10 cups bite-size pieces of fresh lettuce leaves
- 1 thinly sliced small red onion
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- Wash hands with warm water and soap.
- Wash fresh fruit and vegetables before preparing.
- Cut fruit into bite size pieces and toss with the sliced red onion in a large bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Drizzle over salad and toss just before serving.
- Serve cold.