SPINACH/ARUGULA SALAD WITH TOMATOES, PARMESAN AND LEMON VINAIGRETTE
- Small bowl
- Cutting Board
- lemon juice of one lemon see lemon bottle for conversion
- 1 Tbl olive oil
- 1 Tbl water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1 bag argula or baby spinach
- 2 to matoes
- 2 oz parmesan cheese shaved
- 2 Tbl pine nuts
- Squeeze lemon into small bowl. Whisk in olive oil, water, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Toast pine nuts
- Dice tomatoes into 1/4 inch dice. Place spinach/arugula into bowl along with diced tomatoes and pine nuts. Shave cheese over salad.
- Toss with dressing just before serving
Calories: 22kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 588mgPotassium: 292mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1025IUVitamin C: 17mgCalcium: 13mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!