3 Sisters Salad
- Cutting Board
- Can Opener
- 1 15-ounce can low-sodium or no salt added beans such as black, kidney, or garbanzo beans
- 1 11-ounce can corn with red and green peppers drained or 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 small zucchini chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice about 1/2 lime
- 1 jalapeño seeds removed and finely chopped (optional)
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- Open can of beans. Drain and rinse beans and pour into a medium bowl.
- Add corn, zucchini, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno and stir to combine.
- Serve right away or refrigerate and serve cold.